Over 30 years of industry experience in all aspects of office, industry and retail sales relocation. A dynamic, highly motivated, educated individual. Skilled in logistical, inventory, marketing and operational control.A proven communicator and leader oriented to customer satisfaction. Lifetime resident of New York/ New Jersey and a Military Veteran. Former Vice President of Universal Moving, national sales director of Dahill Moving and storage Mayflower and United Vans lines agents. Founder of Auto Management and Career Consultants, NYC Move Management Consultants, and Team Relocation Management Consultants. Certified New York State Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOB)
NYC MOVE CONSULTANTS
NEW YORK STATE SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESS
Team Relocation Management, dba, NYC move consultants- Frederick C. Gasior works with businesses relocating, re-stacking or rebuilding their offices. Specializing in New York City, Metro New York and New Jersey, we insure safe, reliable, damage free, stress less, and cost efficient commercial moves. We are a commercial relocation CONSULTING company; and a MANAGEMENT company, often referred to as commercial move advocate's. Our company will guide you through the entire move process; representing you as your personal move advocate, move manager, and project manager. Working together with our top notch move partner the problems of moving will be reduced, avoided or eliminated. Team Relocation Management, provides as a part of our services, move planning, budgeting, total move completions, on site management, and post move assistance. Large or small moves in the New York, New Jersey Metro areas receive the same level of care.
"YOUR BUSINESS IS YOUR BUSINESS AND I'M SURE YOU KNOW IT WELL, OUR BUSINESS IS MOVING BUSINESS AND WE KNOW IT VERY VERY WELL."
Team Relocation works with selected Union and non Union employees and companies, who are trained in all phases of commercial moving, full uniformed, bonded and insured. We only work with the best to insure you the highest degree of personal service.
Fear is the largest emotional factor or motivator we as human beings utilize when making a decision to relocate their business. Questions become part of the conscious and subconscious mind.
1. What will the manager, boss think if sometime goes wrong?
2. Did management provide me with timely decisions on critical items?
3. Do I have enough time to perform this task or am I being set up for failure?
4.Have I budgeted appropriately? What is the correct amount?
5. Do I know my most critical needs and I truly prioritized them?
6. Are dollars the only measure of cost?
7. Is the quality of work performed, security, and safety, reliability, on time performance, cost overruns, breakage, lost items, loss production, wasted time and money important?
8. Have movers asked of how to reduce, avoid, or eliminate problems?
9. Has a mover truly understood my needs?
10.What problems don't I see?
11. What if??????????